4th Grade Science/Social Studies - Waco, TX
Education in Action's "Regions Along the River" program takes students to Waco's Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum to learn about the Texas Rangers, a legendary symbol of Texas and the American West Then it's off to the Mayborn Museum to experience what life was like in early 1900s Waco! Wetlands, ecosystems, life cycles, and physical properties of the earth come to life as students travel through the museum's Brazos River, limestone cave, and Texas forest exhibits. Program is aligned with 4th grade social studies and science TEKS. The best part is, we handle the details so you don’t have to. Charter bus? Check. Reservations? Check. Fun, meaningful, TEKS-based curriculum for the entire day? Check. Join us for “Regions Along the River” for a day your students won’t soon forget!
$96 per participant. Inclusions:
- Texas Rangers Hall of Fame and Museum in Waco
- Mayborn Museum in Waco
- TEKS-based activities and pre- and post-program curriculum
- Pre-program training for participating adults
- Education in Action Program Director travels with your group to coordinate all details
- Education in Action Facilitator on each bus to lead student activities during travels
- Charter bus transportation
- T-shirt, group picture, Billy the Bison plushy, and other souvenirs for each participant
- Curriculum incentives
- Coordinating educator's and Administrator's participation fee
Minimum number of participants is 45.
Dallas/Fort Worth area schools depart at 6:30 am and return at 5:00/5:30pm
Cost is $96 per participant, teacher, and chaperone.
*Sandwich dinner option available for additional $5/participant