4th Grade Social Studies - San Antonio and Austin, TX
Take your 4th graders to San Antonio and Austin to experience what they're learning in social studies! The unique story of our great state comes to life for your students at The Alamo, the Battle for Texas: The Experience Museum (watch this museum trailer), and the Texas State Capitol as they experience Texas history and government first-hand with a focus on the Texas Revolution. The best part is, we handle the details so you don't have to. Charter bus? Check. Fun, meaningful, TEKS-based curriculum for the entire day? Check. Travel with us through Texas History on a day your students won't soon forget!
"I love all these kids learn in one day. It makes our job so much easier when we get to the units that relate to the content seen during our trip."
-Teacher, Denton ISD
$95 per participant. Inclusions:
- The Alamo
- Battle for Texas: The Experience Museum
- Texas State Capitol
- TEKS-based activities and pre- and post-program curriculum
- Pre-program training for participating adults
- Education in Action Program Director travels with your group to coordinate all details
- Education in Action Facilitator on each bus to lead student activities during travels
- Charter bus transportation
- T-shirt, group picture, Lucy the Longhorn plushy, and other souvenirs for each participant
- Curriculum incentives
- Lunch and dinner
- Coordinating educator's participation fee
Minimum number of participants is 45.
Schools depart at 6:00 am and return at 8:30/9:00 pm
Cost is $95 per participant, teacher, and chaperone.
“The activities are creative, engaging, and so much fun. The kids loved them!”
-Teacher, Rio Vista ISD
“I am always impressed with the structure and organization of the program.”
-Teacher, Birdville ISD
“Really loved the staff. Very energetic and fun for all of us.”
-Teacher, Charter School