Can siblings attend the Lone Star Leadership Academy?
Many parents want to know how their participating student’s sibling can take part in the experience, too!
In order to participate, students must:
- Be in the 4th-8th grade
- Receive an educator recommendation based on demonstrated leadership ability
- Maintain an 85 or higher average
- Be involved in school and/or community activities
If your participant's sibling meets the eligibility requirements, above, and would like take part in the Lone Star Leadership Academy, please:
- Request, print, and complete a Lone Star Leadership Academy application.
- Have an educator complete the recommendation section on page one of the application, indicating the student demonstrates leadership ability.
- Submit your student's completed application with their most recent report card by the application deadline.
Early Bird Discount opportunities:
$65 OFF when you apply and pay in full by January 5, 2019
Write in Discount Code EARLYBIRD1
$50 OFF when you apply and pay in full by March 30, 2019
Write in Discount Code EARLYBIRD2
5% Sibling Discount for second and subsequent students
when two or more siblings participate during the same year.